Warranty and Returns
Below is our warranty and returns policy for the unlikely event in which you will find a faulty good.
1. All watches come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty from the date of purchase which covers mechanical issues only. This does not include any scratches on the watch itself or wear to the strap. All of our watches go through quality control and are checked before shipping.
2. In the event of a faulty product, please fill out a form located on the 'contact us' page of our website, with the first line of the message reading "Returns" before sending it back. This is compulsory so that we know why a watch is being sent back to us. Plus, you never know, we may be able to resolve your issue there and then.
3. Return shipping will be paid at your own cost.
4. On receiving the return, we will send out a replacement of the same style as soon as possible, free of charge.
5. Any problem reported after the 1 year warranty has expired will not be covered.
5. Please return your watch in suitable packaging so that it will not get damaged in transit. A padded postal bag is recommended.
6. Please include in the package: the faulty watch (including the box), a note with what is faulty, and your address so that we can send you a new one.
7. Please return your watch to:
Crown Watches Co.
PO Box 9258